(AMERICAN CIVIL WAR. ~ 12 Song Sheets). [ 1861-1865].
All folio and and of 6 pages (except item 5, of 8) including decorative titles. Formerly bound, now separate.
1. NORDENDORF, C.C. de. Attack Step Quickstep. Danville (Va.): Mrs E. L. Nordendorf, . Not found in OCLC.
2. SCHILLING, Fred[erick]. Brothers hasten on to Battle. Brooklyn: D.S. Holmes, . OCLC: Lincoln Presidential Library only.
3. DOANE, Howard. Bury me in the Valley. Cincinnati: John Church, [n.d.]. OCLC: Ohio State University only [possibly another edition].
4. MCNAUGHTON, J.H. The faded Coat of Blue or the nameless Grave. Ballad. Buffalo, Penn & Remington, . Stain to lower margins. OCLC: UC Santa Barbara and Library Company of Philadelphia.
5. CLARK, James C. Fremont’s Battle Hymn. Quartett. Rochester: Joseph P. Shaw, . Not found in OCLC.
6. PARKHURST, Mrs. E. A. Funeral March, to the Memory of Abraham Lincoln, the Martyr President of the United States of America. New York: Horace Waters, 1865. Advert on final page cropped (with some loss) at foot. Issue without vignette portrait.
7. MACK, E. General McClellan’s Grand March. Philadelphia, Lee & Walker . Issue without coloured lithograph plate. OCLC: Michigan, Duke, Pennsylvania and Brown Universities.
8. WINNER, Septimus. Give us back our old Commander. Philadelphia, Winner & Co, . OCLC: LC and Morgan.
9. EASTBURN, The hearty Welcome Home. Philadelphia: Smith, 1865. OCLC: no copies of Smith imprint but 2 of Auner: AAS and NYHS and one of Johnson imprint: NYHS.
10. BECKEL, J. C. Monody on the death of Abraham Lincoln. Sixteenth President of the United States. Born Feb. 12th, 1808, died by the hand of an assassin April 15th, 1865. Philadelphia: Marsh, 1865. OCLC: this issue Lincoln Museum only plus one copy of a Cincinnati imprint of same year at Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library.
11. WHEELOCK, O. Richmond Falls, the War is O’er: Philadelphia: March, 1865. No hard copy found in OCLC.
12. CASONELLA. A Song of Peace. New York, W. A. Pond, 1865. OCLC: UPenn, Ocean State, Brigham Young, AAS.